- Take a walk underground as you tour the cave houses
- View the Ponte Acquedotto used as a the filming location for a James Bond film
- Enjoy the panoramic views of the rocky habitat overlooking the bridge
An old town situated in Bari, here you'll find many sights including the rock church of Saint Michael, the Gravina cathedral, the Ponte Acquedotto, the noticeable ancient bridge that stands tall and once was an aqueduct, was also used as a filming location for the James Bond 'No time to Die' film. The town also boasts an archaeological park which h...
- Guided walking tour, Entrance ticket, Local guide, Pet friendly
- Food and drinks, Transportation
- Instant confirmation Guided Tour Kids go free Subject expert guide COVID-19 information: There is a limit number of visitors, Government regulations compliant Where: Tourist Information, Piazza Notar Domenico, Gravina in Puglia, Metropolitan City of Bari, Italy Meeting point: Tourist Information Terre di Murge Experience. What to remember: Please select the tour's language in the adult option while bookingNot suitable for people with motor disabilitiesSmall pets allowedThe level of physical difficulty of this tour is easyComfortable clothing and shoes are recommendedThe fee includes entrance to the cathedral, rock church, rock church frescoes, and cave house with hypogea
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.