- Explore Bari on this 3-hour walking tour and discover the most picturesque and hidden places with an expert local guide
- Meet food and wine producers and discover the southern Italian culinary culture
- Taste local delicacies and typical products along the route, as locals do: focaccia, salumi and cheese, panzerotti or sgagliozze, glass of wine and home-made ice cream
You will then go on to enjoy several tasting sessions in a panificio (bakery), to learn how focaccia Barese is made and taste a slice; in a salumeria (delicatessen), to find out about different kinds of cheeses and salami while drinking a glass of wine. You will also visit a local place to discover the fried street food's strong flavours in sgaglio...
- 3-hours walking tour, Tasting of focaccia, salumi and cheese, glass of wine, panzerotti or sgagliozze and homemade ice-cream, Multilingual local guide, Free wifi and storage, Wheelchair accessible, Pet friendly
- Entrance fees to monuments and museums, Pickup and drop-off from designated areas
- Instant confirmation Every day COVID-19 information: There is a limit number of visitors, Government regulations compliant, Social distancing, Regular desinfection, Hands Sanitizers, Equipment sanitized, Visitors must bring and wear a mask, The guide will wear a mask, There will be a temperature check for the guests Where: Velo Service Meeting point: Strada Vallisa 81, old town. What to remember: Minimum 2 adults When: Every day morning departure - 11.30amEvery day afternoon departure - 3.30pm * All tours subject to time changes * Please, inform us if you are a cruise passenger
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.