- Taste deliciuos local products
- Explore the hidden corners of Bari with an experienced local guide
- Visit the Basilica of Saint Nicholas, the ancient Cathedral of Saint Sabinus and the millenary Swabian Castle
See the Basilica of Saint Nicholas with its precious Crypt, the ancient Cathedral of Saint Sabinus and the exterior of the millenary Swabian Castle.Walk along the narrow streets of the old town where old ladies still make pasta by hand, kids play outdoors and people cook in every corner. The tour ends with an insight into legends and anecdotes of t...
- 2-hour walking tour, Multilingual local guide, Bottle of water, City map, Pet friendly
- Entrance fees to monuments and museums, Private guide (only upon request with an extra price)
- Instant confirmation Guided Tour e-Voucher COVID-19 information: Government regulations compliant, Regular desinfection, Hands Sanitizers, Equipment sanitized Where: Str. Vallisa, 81, 70122 Bari Meeting point: Please reach the tour operator's office as indicated on the map. What to remember: The minimum number of participants is 4 adultsThe activity may be subject to change if the minimum number of participants is not reached or in case of bad weather conditionsThe tour can be bilingualThe physical difficulty of this tour is low
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.