- Take a walking tour of Polignano a Mare and be amazed by its cliffs
- Take the chance to see some of the best towns in Apulia in on night
- Immerse yourself in the historic center of Bari
Enjoy a night walk in Bari and Polignano with your expert guide! Your experience will begin in the medieval quarter called 'Bari Vecchia', and you'll admire the Swabian Castle (outside), the Cathedral, the Basilica of San Nicola, the most beautiful alleys of the historic center, the Pedestrian Wall and the main squares. Then, at 7.30 pm you will le...
- Tour guide, Train ticket, Small group experience, Transport included
- Instant confirmation Free cancellation Guided Tour e-Voucher COVID-19 information: There is a limit number of visitors, Government regulations compliant Where: Corso Cavour, 12, Bari, Metropolitan City of Bari, Italy Meeting point: Please arrive at Petruzzelli Theater's main entrance, located in Corso Cavour, 12. Please be ready at the meeting point at least 15 minutes before the activity starts. What to remember: This experience requires a minimum of 2 participantsThe tour is led by a multilingual guideStroller and baby carriage accessibleInfant seats are unavailable. Infants must sit on your lap
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.