- Explore Bari on a 2-hour bicycle tour and discover picturesque and hidden corners with an expert local guide
- Taste Italian homemade ice cream
- Ride along the authentic alleys of the old town meeting local people and their traditions
You will go on riding along the authentic narrow streets, where you will see the old ladies still making pasta by hand, children playing outdoors and people cooking in every corner. Your tour will end discovering the modern French part of the city with opera theaters, luxury shopping streets, the famous fish market on the sea-side, the beach and th...
- Bike, helmet and lock, Multilingual tour guide, Taste home made ice cream, Free Wifi and luggage store
- Entrance fees to museums and museums
- Instant confirmation Daily COVID-19 information: There is a limit number of visitors, Government regulations compliant, Social distancing, Regular desinfection, Hands Sanitizers, Equipment sanitized, Visitors must bring and wear a mask, The guide will wear a mask Where: Str. Vallisa, 81, 70122 Bari, Italy Meeting point: At the Velostation office. What to remember: This tour requires a minimum of 2 adultsLow difficulty pathNot wheelchair accessibleChildren must be accompanied by an adultOperates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriatelyThis tour is suitable for everybody with no cycling difficulties. Bari is a flat and sunny city and is, therefore, perfect to be visited by bike during the whole year When: Every day at 11.30am and 3.30pmPlease refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.