- Join a private tour and discover picturesque and hidden corners with an expert local guide
- Enjoy home made ice cream tasting
- Immerse yourself in the real southern italian atmosphere, arts and culture
Jump aboard a fun bike-rickshaw and admire wonderful sites, such as the Basilica of Saint Nicholas, the Cathedral of San Sabino, the Swabian Castle, and some of the most picturesque and characteristic corners of the city center.Explore the most authentic Bari, meet local people, and learn more about fascinating and ancient traditions.Your tour will...
- 1.30-hour rickshaw tour, Tour guide
- Entrance fees
- Instant confirmation Free cancellation Guided Tour Where: Strada Vallisa, 81, Bari, Metropolitan City of Bari, Italy Meeting point: Meet at the old town of Strada Vallisa 81. What to remember: Each rickshaw can accommodate up to 2 adults + 1 child (max. 10 years old) or 3 adultsMinimum 2 participants requiredTours are subject to time changesPlease inform the partner at check-out if you are a cruise passenger When: Please check the calendar for updated availabilities and start times
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.