- Escape the city for a day and tour three towns in Apulia in a small group
- Marvel at the UNESCO site of Alberobello and the historic center of Monopoli
- Wander along the trulli, the typical limestone dwellings of Alberobello
- Be amazed by the turquoise waters and narrow streets of Polignano a Mare
You'll stroll around the enchanted historic center of Alberobello – one of the most famous UNESCO sites of the region. Then, you'll tour Monopoli, a unique town located on the south coast of Bari, and enjoy the incredible panorama and pristine waters of Polignano a Mare.First, you'll be taken to Alberobello, where you can admire the best-preserved ...
- Transportation in air-conditioned vehicle, Tour guide, Small group experience, Transport included
- Instant confirmation Free cancellation Guided Tour e-Voucher Where: Corso Cavour, 12, 70100 Bari BA, Italy Meeting point: Please arrive at Petruzzelli Theater's main entrance, located in Corso Cavour, 12. Please be ready at the meeting point at least 15 minutes before the activity starts. What to remember: This experience requires a minimum of 2 participantsThe tour is led by a multilingual guideStroller and baby carriage accessibleInfant seats are unavailable. Infants must sit on your lap
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.