- Stroll through the ancient alleys and admire ancient churches such as the Basilica San Nicola di Bari and the Norman Swabian Castle
- Reach the city of Alberobello in a comfortable air-conditioned vehicle
- Walk the ancient streets of Alberobello and visit the Casa d'Amore, National Monument of 1930
If you're staying in Bari, and you'd like to visit the city of Alberobello, but don't know how to reach it, this tour is right for you!A driver will accompany you to the City of Trulli. Once in Alberobello, you'll meet your local guide. You'll visit the Monumental Zone of the Trulli, called "Rione Monti", famous for the presence of more than a thou...
- Guided tour, Guided walking tour, Transportation in air-conditioned vehicle, Local guide, Transport included
- Food and drinks
- Guided Tour Subject expert guide Private Tour Instant confirmation COVID-19 information: There is a limit number of visitors, Government regulations compliant Where: Piazza Aldo Moro, 42, 70123 Bari BA, Italy Meeting point: The tour will start with the pickup service from the city of Bari. You may also reach the Bari central station meeting point, if you prefer. The meeting point is located next to the newsstand What to remember: The tour will start with the pickup service from the city of Bari. Please provide your pickup address by answering the check-out questionYou may also reach the Bari Central Station meeting point, if you prefer. The meeting point is located next to the newsstand. Please be there 15 minutes before the tour startBy booking this tour, you'll have the opportunity to visit also Bari Vecchia (the Old Bari city). In fact, you may choose another day to do it, based on availability. Please reach out to the tour operator by using the information in the voucher and let them know your preferred date
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.