- Villa Angostura, Route of the Seven Lakes
- Sectors of Nahuel Huapi National Park and Lanin National Park
- City of San Martin de los Andes
With enchanting landscapes, the Route of the 07 Lakes takes us on a journey along highway 40 that connects San Martin de Los Andes to the city of Villa La Angostura And it's not just nature that serves as an attraction here: the architecture of San Martin de Los Andes follows a pattern to maintain its traditions. Walking through the city center giv...
- Passenger Insurance
- Round-trip transfer from central hotels
- Guide in Portuguese and Spanish
- Items and services not mentioned in the inclusions
- Ascent to Cerro Bayo
- All tours in Bariloche in winter may change: Day and time depending on weather conditions.
- As the tour is done in another country, it is necessary to have your original document: RG or Passport within its validity and in good condition (no rips, stains, very crumpled and with a current photo)
- Fill in the sworn letter 48 hours before boarding- Link to access the letter: https://ddjj.migraciones.gob.ar/app/home.php
- For health restrictions due to pandemics, mandatory vaccinations and document requirements for entry into the country: check the embassy website or the consulate website: https://cpabl.cancilleria.gob.ar/ or https://www.argentina. gob.ar/interior/migraciones/ddjj-migraciones - travel safely
- Children under 18 must be accompanied by both parents (or legal guardians), if only one of the parents is accompanying the authorization of the other parent authenticated by a notary's office
- The order or day of the tour can be changed to better accommodate the receptive and attraction schedule at the destination
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.