- The Tropical Restaurant has an excellent infrastructure with a privileged view of the sea and offers a varied menu with delicious typical regional dishes.
- Optional local hiring of a boat tour with glass window at the bottom is available
- Stop for shopping and enjoying local handicrafts
The panoramic tour of the city tour in Maceió covers the main sights of the city exploring the architecture, culture, religion and history of the capital, with visits to museums, theaters and churches. The tour also offers a visit to the rich and beautiful handicraft work of local artists at the Handicraft Pavilion, located on Pajuçara Beach, in Ma...
- Transfer from hotels in Barra de São Miguel with Portuguese-speaking tour guide
- Departure from hotels or inns located in the urban perimeter in Barra de São Miguel
- Items and services not mentioned
- Boat ride
- It is recommended to bring the following items: sunscreen, sunglasses, bathing suit, flip-flops, towel
- The regular transfer is a shared service and operates from hotels and inns in Barra de São Miguel. (If you are staying in hotels or inns in Ipioca or Pratagy, Praia do Francês and Praia do Gunga, you will need to pay an additional fee of R$ 15.00) per person.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.