- With almost deserted beaches with warm blue-toned waters and coconut trees that make the landscape even more beautiful and tropical
- The region is quite extensive and when the tide is low it allows visitors to enjoy the delicious natural pools.
With almost deserted beaches with warm blue-toned waters and coconut trees that make the landscape even more beautiful and tropical. With 23 kilometers in length, Milagres is formed by the municipalities of Passo de Camaragibe, São Miguel dos Milagres and Porto de Pedras. It is a tour with stunning nature. The region is quite extensive and when the...
- Transfer from hotels and inns located in the urban area of Barra de São Miguel
- Tour guide in Portuguese
- Optional tours
- Food and drinks
- Infrastructure with all restaurant services that provides visitors with delicious dishes;
- Local hiring of optional tour to natural pools available depending on the tide
- Enjoy an optional buggy ride to discover the region's main beaches
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.