- Enjoy the beautiful lagoons and Dunes that the Local offers
- Enjoy the beautiful Atins beach, the newest spot for Kite Surf lovers
- Amazing 4x4 Trail with a wonderful landscape
Departure from the hotel, in a 4x4 jardineira, a 10-minute ferry ride over the river Sloths and continuation on a 2-hour trail to the village of Atins. Another 30 minutes to the stop at the dunes and a walk of approximately 20 minutes to the lagoons. Free time to swim and enjoy the place. Return to the vehicle and exit to the Canto dos Lençóis Rest...
- Local guide in Portuguese
- Transfer by 4x4 from hotels in the urban area of Barreirinhas, with a trained professional
- Visitation fees
- Food, drinks, personal expenses
- Optional tours or any other item not mentioned
- We do not pass Airbnb houses or apartments, only hotels within the urban region of Barreirinhas
- Tour and transfer times will be reconfirmed with passengers after 18:00 the day before the service. It is important to always check the messages left at the hotel reception.
- To carry out the tour MANDATORY the information of NAME, CPF, DATE OF BIRTH and ADDRESS with ZIP code of all passengers.
- Light walk, wear light clothing/Hat or cap/Sunblock/Sunglasses/Towel. Camera is essential!
- Climate variation between 28° to 32° degrees is important to stay protected
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.