- One of the most popular and beautiful routes in Barreirinhas, this Circuit of Lagoa Bonita is among the most beautiful walks in Lençóis Maranhenses.
Departure from the hotel, in a 4x4, to the ferry for a 10-minute crossing over the Sloths River. Continuation along a 17km trail with restinga vegetation until the beginning of the Lençóis Maranhenses dunes. Climb a dune of approximately 70 meters and contemplate one of the most beautiful panoramic views of dunes and lagoons in the Park, including ...
- Transport from hotels in Barreirinhas
- Tour with Tour Guide
- Food and drinks
- The destination's climate is hot, ranging from 28°C to 34°C, sometimes with a slightly higher thermal sensation. Use and abuse sunscreen and wear light clothes. During outings, the UV protection shirt is a perfect companion, as well as bathing suits should also be included in your luggage. Oh! And if you like accessories like a cap, hat and sunglasses, they are highly recommended.
- Staying hydrated and eating a light diet will help you feel better during your daily activities. Of course, be sure to try the regional cuisine! It is worth enjoying the varied and succulent dishes served in the typical restaurants.
- The schedule may change depending on weather conditions.
- Tour and transfer schedules will be reconfirmed after 18:00 the day before the service.
- Belongings are the sole responsibility of the user or owner.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.