- Relaxing descent on a buoy down the Rio Formigas
- Appreciate the local landscape and enjoy this pleasant moment.
Departure from the hotel in a 4x4 jardineira for 15 minutes to the entrance to the Povoado de Passagem do Canto and continue along a dirt road to the Povoado Cardosa. Disembark and board a buoy begins a relaxing descent down the Rio Formigas, lasting approximately 45 minutes. During the journey, it is worth worth appreciating the local landscape an...
- Transfer from hotels within the urban region of Barreirinhas
- Local Guide in Portuguese
- Food, drinks
- Personal expenses, optional tours or any other item not mentioned
- We don't go to Airbnb houses or apartments
- To carry out the tour MANDATORY the information of NAME, CPF, DATE OF BIRTH and ADDRESS with ZIP code of all passengers.
- Light walk, wear light clothing/Hat or cap/Sunblock/Sunglasses/Towel. Camera is essential!
- Climate variation between 28° to 32° degrees is important to stay protected
- Tour and transfer times will be reconfirmed with passengers after 18:00 the day before the service. It is important to always check the messages left at the hotel reception.
- Meeting point: hotel lobby/hostel.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.