- Follow your guide to discover the city of Basel through your camera lens
- Get to know the city from an insider’s point of view and take stunning pictures of it at the same time
- Discover local spots and hidden gems that your typical tourist tour won’t show you
Join this short city walk for this unique opportunity to get to know the city from an insider’s point of view and take stunning pictures of it at the same time. Your walk will take you from the Art Museum, through the bridges and to the Tinguely Fountain. Capture the beauty of Basel through your camera and get to discover local spots and hidden gem...
- A local who wants to show you his city
- Instant confirmation Guided Tour Local touch Smaller Group Size Where: Kunsthalle, Steinenberg 7, 4051 Basel, Switzerland Meeting point: Meet your guide 15 minutes before the start of the experience right in front of the Kunsthalle Basel main entrance. What to remember: This tour operates with a minimum of 2 and a maximum of 6 participantsPlease, wear comfortable clothingYou'll be asked to provide your mobile phone number so that the local can get in touch with you if neededThe itinerary, the stops and the walking pace may vary depending on your wishesChildren up to 5 years can participate for free
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.