- Enjoy this experience with a private local
- Discover what the everyday life of a local looks like
- Learn where the city gets its characteristic ambience from
Your excursion will start at the Marktplatz. You will learn about the various architectural styles from different time periods and find out how the city has changed over time. From visiting churches to discovering the history behind the red city hall or even about the oldest bridge in town, you will encounter unique sites that an ordinary tourist t...
- A local that wants to show you his city
- Personal expenses, Food, drinks or snacks
- Instant confirmation Guided Tour Local touch Private Tour Smaller Group Size COVID-19 information: There is a limit number of visitors, Government regulations compliant, Social distancing, Visitors must bring and wear a mask Where: Marktpl. 6, 4001 Basel, Switzerland Meeting point: Meet your local guide at the starting point, right in front of McDonalds. Please be at the meeting point 15 min before the tour starts. What to remember: This tour operates with a minimum of 4 and a maximum of 8 participantsBe curious and wear comfortable clothingMake sure to provide your accurate and valid mobile phone number so that the Local can get in touch with you if neededThe itinerary, the stops and the walking pace may vary depending on your wishesChildren up to 5 years can participate for free
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.