- Take a stroll through the streets and become part of the city
- Explore at your leisure and spend more time at your favorite parts
- Let the atmosphere of the city surround you as your guide takes you through the streets
From Roman Baths to the architectural marvel of Bath Abbey, from the iconic Pulteney Bridge to the lush Parade Gardens, and from the enchanting Circus to the regal Theatre Royal – explore the city's highlights hassle-free.Your private guide and virtual companion, Helen, will unravel Bath's rich tapestry through her insightful audio narratives, brin...
- Audio-guided tour, Guided walking tour, Private tour, Map, With audioguide, Wheelchair accessible, Pet friendly
- Tour guide
- Instant confirmation Guided Tour Kids go free Local touch Private Tour Subject expert guide Tour with Audioguide e-Voucher COVID-19 information: Government regulations compliant Where: Abbey Chambers, Church Street, Avon, Bath BA1 1LZ, UK Meeting point: All our tours are self-guided. You'll be led by the GPS in the app, and you'll need to give permission to the app to access your location for getting instructions while walking guided by Helen's voice. What to remember: When booking, you'll get a separate email with instructions on how to download the app and redeem your unique code (this code is different from your booking reference number)You can redeem your code whenever you see fit (12 months after purchase included) but you'll only have 3-week access to the tour you've booked as soon as you redeem itThe app includes: a map, directions, GPS route, stops of each tour, audio guide, videos, pictures, recommendations and all the info you needHelen will guide you through an audio guide (no computer-generated voice)Wear comfortable shoes as this is a walking tourThe tour is suitable for wheelchair users, but please note there will be some uneven terrain that you might have to go through
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.