- Praia do Marçarico
- Atalaia beach
- Coca-Cola Hill
- Coca-Cola Igarapé
Entrance region of the “Atlantic Amazon”, Salinas or Salinópolis is a municipality of peculiar natural beauties with a mix of mangroves with beaches of fresh water and salt water, as it is bathed by the Atlantic Ocean, white sand dunes, which make up 20 km of the coast of Pará. Route: Departure from the hotel in an air-conditioned vehicle, visit to...
- Experienced guide accompaniment
- Air-conditioned vehicle with driver
- Personal expenses
- Some visiting points may vary according to weather conditions and the flow of passengers on the day.
- Wear comfortable clothes and shoes
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.