- Sé Cathedral
- Church of Saint John the Baptist
- Our Lady of Carmo Church
- Basilica of Nazareth
Belém, one of the most religious capitals in Brazil, has Catholicism very strong in its culture. Historical and cultural roots are the foundations for such a rich and remarkable tradition throughout the state. On religious festival days, the entire routine of the people of Pará is transformed into a great explosion of faith that delights any visito...
- Experienced guide accompaniment
- Air-conditioned vehicle with driver
- Visitation fees range from R$2.00 to R$5.00 per person and are not included
- Personal expenses
- Wear light clothing, comfortable shoes and sunscreen
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.