- A tour with the main historical points of the City
The new and the old, the gray color and the shade of green, these aspects and others in a beautiful harmony form the great Belém. It is a true invitation to enjoy the various attractions that the city has to offer in a full day of sightseeing. History, culture, gastronomy and ecology intersect providing beautiful stories, scenarios and charms that ...
- Experienced guide accompaniment
- Air-conditioned vehicle with driver and lunch
- The meal includes: main course and side dishes (à la carte or buffet)
- Personal expenses
- Does not include: dishes based on cod and lobster, drinks, starters and desserts
- Some visiting points may vary according to weather conditions and the flow of passengers on the day. Visitation fees range from R$2.00 to R$5.00 per person and are not included.
- Wear light clothes and comfortable shoes
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.