- holes and streams in the region
- riverside communities
Route: Departure from the hotel, in the morning or afternoon, transfer to the pier. Departure on a regional boat, circuit along the Guamá River, with a view of the river shore of Belém, skirting the island of Combu, passing through the Furo do Benedito. Short walk to discover the exuberant Amazonian region of Pará and its different environments: fo...
- Air-conditioned vehicle with driver and boat
- Experienced guide accompaniment
- Personal expenses
- Wear light clothes and comfortable shoes
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.