- Explore the incredible formations at the Giant's Causeway
- Cross the famous Carrick-a-Rede Rope Bridge
- Contemplate the stunning seascapes from Dunluce Castle
This awe-inspiring tour starts with rail travel to Belfast on the ‘Enterprise Express’. After a scenic 2-hour train journey arrive into Belfast Central Station where you will transfer to a coach to continue on the journey along the Causeway Coastal Route, along Northern Ireland’s Antrim Coast. Upon arrival, you can see one of Belfast’s most well-kn...
- Remember to bring the voucher and valid photo ID with you
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
This activity starts at a meeting point. In some cases, it will be informed after purchase or you may need to contact the local partner for more information.
Select a route to check out the tourist spots you will visit on this activity. If more than one route is available, it may be determined by the local partner only on the day of the activity.
Not always the tourist spots on the map will be described in the list and the opposite can also happen.
- 1. Belfast
- 2. Giant's Causeway Visitor Centre
- 3. Giant's Causeway
- 4. Dunluce Castle