- Discover the city's most famous attractions
- Learn the stories about the city with your local guide
- A private tour for a more personalized experience
The city features beautiful parks, museums, churches, remains from the Ottoman Empire but also modern architecture and a dynamic nightlife. Accompanied by your tour guide, you'll get to see the main attractions within the city center including Republic Square, Knez Mihailova Street, Bajrakli Mosque, Kalemegdan Fortress, Kosančićev Venac, and Cathed...
- Private tour, Bottled water
- Instant confirmation Where: Trg republike, Belgrade, Serbia Meeting point: Meet your guide for departure between Boutique #1 and the Monument of Knez Mihailo. Make sure to be there 20 minutes before the tour starts. What to remember: This tour is available in EnglishTour in private tour from 1 to 10 people
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.