- Discover the beauty of Belgrade through your camera lens
- Enjoy this experience with a private local and see how the everyday life of a local looks like
- Learn where the city gets its characteristic ambiance from
- Explore Belgrade’s most romantic waterside spot and take great photos of it
Join this walking tour and discover the beauty of Belgrade through your camera lens! Take this unique opportunity of experiencing Belgrade from an insider’s point of view and take stunning pictures of it at the same time. Your walk will take you from the most beautiful spots in the historical center to the impressive waterside views. While using yo...
- Walking tour with a local from Belgrade
- Instant confirmation Guided Tour Local touch Smaller Group Size COVID-19 information: Government regulations compliant Where: Milutin Milankovich Monument, Park Milutin Milanković, Tiršova, Beograd, Serbia Meeting point: Meet your guide in front of the Milutin Milankovich Monument. Please be at the meeting location 15 minutes before the tour starts. What to remember: This tour operates with a minimum of 2 and a maximum of 8 participantsInfants (0-5 years) can join the tour free of chargePlease make sure to provide your accurate and valid mobile phone number so that the local can get in touch with you if neededBe at the meeting point 15 minutes before the start of the experience and have a fully charged phone with youThe itinerary, the stops, and the walking pace may vary depending on your wishes
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.