- Discover Belgrade during a short but sweet excursion
- Enjoy this experience with a private local
- Find out how the everyday life of a local looks like
- Learn where the city gets its characteristic ambiance from
Discover Belgrade during a short but sweet excursion during which you will learn the most intriguing facts about the history, the local lifestyle, and the contemporary transformation of the city. You will meet a private local by the National Museum of Belgrade and go on our stroll from there. By seeing Belgrade through the eyes of a local, discover...
- Walking tour with a local from Belgrade
- Instant confirmation Guided Tour Local touch Smaller Group Size COVID-19 information: Government regulations compliant Where: Trg republike 3, Beograd, Serbia Meeting point: Meet your guide in front of the statue of Branislav Nušić (he is wearing a top hat). Please be at the meeting location 15 minutes before the tour starts. What to remember: This tour operates with a minimum of 2 and a maximum of 8 participantsInfants (0-5 years) can join the tour free of chargePlease make sure to provide your accurate and valid mobile phone number so that the local can get in touch with you if neededBe at the meeting point 15 minutes before the start of the experience and have a fully charged phone with youThe itinerary, the stops, and the walking pace may vary depending on your wishes
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.