- Visiting Ouro Preto and Mariana is a tour of the history of Brazil.
Ouro Preto - Recognized by UNESCO as a Cultural Heritage of Humanity. Ouro Preto, over 300 years old, is among the most important historic cities in the country. Famous for its exquisite colonial architecture. Its imposing and silent churches contrast with the jovial and cheerful atmosphere provided by the contagious movement of students and touris...
- Service in an executive vehicle accompanied by an accredited guide
- Entrance fee to visited attractions
- Food and drinks
- Optional tours and any expenses considered extra that are not expressly stated as included
- Reconfirm the services purchased up to 24 hours in advance directly with the local reception, through the communication channels (phone or whatsapp) - 31 98744-1601
- According to the tour schedule, there may be a stop for visits, and the waiting time will be exclusively stipulated by the tour guide.
- Tours inside the historic cities will be carried out on foot. If any passenger needs private transport, the cost of this service must be borne by the passenger.
- We advise all passengers to wear low and comfortable shoes for circulation in cities.
- We inform you that the city tour in Ouro Preto and Mariana starts and ends at hotels in the city of Belo Horizonte.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.