- Tour in Congonhas and Tiradentes is sure to have a rich tourist and cultural collection and landscapes to be envied!
Congonhas welcomes tourists from various parts of Brazil and the world to appreciate the great work of Baroque artist Antônio Francisco Lisboa, better known as Aleijadinho. At the Bom Jesus de Matozinhos Sanctuary, master Aleijadinho carved the famous life-size images of twelve prophets in soapstone. Another attraction of Congonhas are the six chap...
- Service in an executive vehicle accompanied by an accredited guide
- Entrance fee to visited attractions
- Food and drinks
- Optional tours and any expenses considered extra that are not expressly stated as included
- We inform you that the tour in Tiradentes and Congonhas starts and ends at the hotels in the city of Belo Horizonte.
- Reconfirm the services purchased up to 24 hours in advance directly with the local reception, through the communication channels (phone or whatsapp) - 31 98744-1601
- Tours inside the historic cities will be carried out on foot.
- We advise all passengers to wear low and comfortable shoes for circulation in cities.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.