- Tour in the Maquine cave, an underground journey amidst natural beauties!
The Maquiné Cave was discovered in 1825. Its scientific exploration began in 1834 by the Danish naturalist Peter Lund. With seven explored rooms, the cave is full of natural ornaments. In its 650 meters, it houses one of the most beautiful collections of speleothems (stalactites, stalagmites, columns) discovered in the state. In addition, the Grott...
- Service in an executive vehicle accompanied by an accredited guide
- Entrance fee to visited attractions
- Food and drinks
- Optional tours and any expenses considered extra that are not expressly stated as included
- Located 120 km from Belo Horizonte.
- Reconfirm the services purchased up to 24 hours in advance directly with the local reception, through the communication channels (phone or whatsapp) - 31 98744-1601
- We inform you that the tour in the Maquine cave starts and ends at the hotels in the city of Belo Horizonte.
- It is essential that the visit is made with CLOSED SHOES, preferably sneakers or boots.
- To visit the cave, children from 6 years old are allowed to enter, with presentation of ID document and accompanied by their parents or guardians.
- The minimum age to perform this activity is 6 years, so it is necessary to present an official document with a photo to prove the required age.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.