Walk through a glass tunnel while graceful rays and sharks glide weightlessly past, observe sea turtles taking things slow and steady, while crafty octopuses scheme their escapes in the deep. See this colorful and strange world come to life before your very eyes. **NIGHT AT SEA** Dive into the depths of the ocean and immerse yourself in the most v...
- * Admission to SEA LIFE Benalmádena
- * Educational talks and feeding sessions
- * Ray Island feeding (optional for an additional cost)
- * 9-hole mini golf
- * Children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult (18+) Activities and feeding times: * Otter Oasis: Feeding daily at 13:00 and 17:00 * Jurassic Tunnel: Feeding daily at 12:30 * Octopus: Feeding at 14:00 on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday * Seahorse: Feeding daily at 14:15 Children under 3 get in for free. Please select a free ticket for them.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.