Benidorm has a wild side at Terra Natura. With an amazing variety of wildlife from all corners of the world, housed in spacious enclosures where the barriers are almost invisible, that safari feeling is just a ticket away! Get up close to snakes, jaguars, tigers, flamingos, toucans, and everything in between, it's the perfect place for a break fro...
- * Admission to Terra Natura Benidorm
- * Admission to Aqua Natura (if selected, only during high season)
- * All shows and exhibitions for the venues selected
- * Guided experiences (available on-site for an additional fee)
- * Food & drinks (available for purchase on-site)
- * Lockers (available on-site for an additional fee)
- * Parking fee
- * Fridges have to be max 30 cm x 20cm x 20cm * Minimum height requirement of 1.20m to enjoy the attractions * Trolleys available for rent onsite * Children - 4 get in for free, no ticket required Guided experiences: * Elephant Discovery * Raptor Discovery * Fairies and elves school * Night safari * Zoo keeper for a day * Donkey Rides * If you select the Terra Natura + Aqua Natura option, you have to visit both venues on the same day * Swap your smartphone voucher for a paper ticket at the ticket office If you selected the Terra Natura + Aqua Natura option, your ticket is valid to visit both venues on the same day.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.