Looking for something different in Bergen? Well, Magic Ice is serving up drinks in their sub-zero bar! Put on your poncho, throw on some thick mittens, and watch your breath steam like a dragon's between every sip from your ice glass. Sit on frozen chairs, admire ice art inspired by Bergen native Edvard Grieg, and look out for stunning photo oppo...
- * Admission to the Magic Ice Bar Bergen and its ice gallery
- * Welcome signature drink (alcoholic or non-alcoholic) served in an ice glass
- * Winter poncho and gloves
- * Additional free drink from the Magic Ice menu or bottle of prosecco (if chosen)
- * Food and additional drinks from the bar
- * The Arctic Crowberry is the signature drink and it's made non-alcoholic for under-18s, and alcoholic or non-alcoholic for adults * Under-18s must be accompanied by an adult * Please bring an ID * Discounted rates available for groups of 11 people or more directly from the venue * Kids under 4 get in for free, no ticket required * Show your smartphone ticket at the reception desk * Make sure you arrive on time for your selected timeslot
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.