Unravel a distinctive past and uncover a unique character today on this tour of Hidden Berlin that takes you to some of the major sights of the city and also reveals some hidden gems. Let the professional guide lead you through places of historical and social importance, explaining the background and the real stories of the people of Berlin.
- Discover the fascinating side to Berlin’s history
- Discover where Martin Luther King gave his famous speech in 1964
- Learn all about the Cold War and East Berlin's dramatic transformation
On this Behind the Wall Tour, you will explore and discover the fascinating side of Berlin’s history that has shaped the city into what it is today. After meeting your local tour guide and group, you will take a walk to the ‘Palace of Tears’ where you will learn about the incredible story behind its name. You’ll follow the fading traces of the Cold...
- Berliner (doughnut)
- Minimum Age: 6 years old
- The minimum age to perform this activity is 6 years, so it is necessary to present an official document with a photo to prove the required age.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
- Gathering place: