Between Germany's medieval Dark Ages to its tumultuous modern history, you'll get icy shivers up your spine with each tantalizing tale. Keep watch over your shoulder as you explore what lies behind **Alexanderplatz** – also known as "The Devil's Pleasure Garden" – and the frightening features of the **Berlin City Palace**.
- * Guided walking tour of Berlin
- * Food and beverages
- * Admission to landmarks and attractions along the route
- * Transport to the meeting point
- * Please arrive to the meeting point at least 15 minutes prior to the start of your tour * The meeting point is in front of the TUDO Bubble Tea in the immediate vicinity of the TV Tower * Show your smartphone ticket to your guide at the start of the tour
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.