You will see Berlin, both old and new, from an angle only visible from the water. The trip includes a scenic view of the Nikolaiviertel, the Humboldt Forum, the Berlin Cathedral, Museum Island, Schiffbauerdamm, and the Tränenpalast. Sail on past the Band des Bundes, the Reichstag Building, the newly built Berlin Central Station, the Federal Chance...
- * One-hour city tour on the Spree
- * Explanation of the sights in German/English (6 languages AudioGuide)
- * Meals and drinks (can be purchased additionally on board)
- * Boarding is at "Alte Börse", Burgstraße ggü. No. 27, 10178 Berlin-Mitte (near S-Bahn station/tram stop "Hackescher Markt") * Simply show your mobile ticket upon arrival
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.