Hop on and off as you please and listen to entertaining and interesting stories about this historically important city at the heart of Europe. Be sure to download the Red Sightseeing App for routes and departures. The app has live tracking of the buses and extra information and tips for each stop, helping you make the most of your tour. The staff ...
- * Hop-on hop-off ticket valid for 48 hours
- * Audio guide available in 15 languages with free headphones included
- * City map with the hop-on-hop-off route and stops
- Departs approximately every 25 minutes between 9:30 and 17:30. **You can hop on and off at any of the following stops:** * Tauentzienstraße * KaDeWe * Lützowplatz * Kulturforum Tiergarten * Potsdamer Platz / Balzac * Gropiusbau * Checkpoint Charlie * Gendarmenmarkt * Neptunbrunnen / Rotes Rathaus * Alexanderplatz / Park Inn * Karl-Marx-Allee * East Side Gallery * Ostbahnhof * Neptunbrunnen / Rotes Rathaus * Lustgarten * Unter den Linden / Friedrichstraße * Brandenburger Tor * Reichstag * Hauptbahnhof * Schloss Bellevue * Siegessäule * Elefantentor * Kranzler * Kurfürstendamm Children up to 5 travel for free on buses when accompanied by a paying adult (maximum of 2 children per adult). Show your (smartphone) ticket when boarding the hop-on hop-off bus at any of the stops along the route.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.