An emotional experience as much a tour, join us to uncover the reality of Sachsenhausen Concentration Camp.
- With the help of a knowledgeable guide
- The key areas of the camp
- The camp’s history from beginning to end
Opened in 1936 under the Nazi regime, 200,000 prisoners passed through the infamous “Arbeit macht Frei” gates of Sachsenhausen Concentration Camp, located on the outskirts of Berlin. 50,000 prisoners were brutally murdered here before the Soviets liberated the camp in 1945. A nerve centre of Nazi Germany, training centre for SS officers and prisone...
- Pick-up available from the hotel
- Entrance fee
- Drop off at the hotel
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
- Hotel exit:
- Pick-up available from hotels in the city centre.