The Guggenheim Museum Bilbao is regarded as one of the most ambitious cultural projects of the 21st century. With this ticket, you'll secure a guide to walk you around this ambitious vessel for art made of stone, titanium, and glass. Be wowed by the sculptures both inside and outside, and soak up the views. See iconic art pieces from 19th up to 21...
- * Skip-the-line admission to the Guggenheim Museum Bilbao
- * Guided tour in English or Spanish, depending on your selection
- * Audio guide in six languages at the end of the tour, to continue the visit on your own
- * Kids under 6 get in for free, no ticket needed * Please note that the English tour and the Spanish tour have different starting times * Show your smartphone ticket to the guide at the meeting point * The meeting point is next to the tourist office, in front of the immense statue _Puppy_ * Please arrive at the meeting point 10 minutes before the start of your selected tour
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.