Get immersed in the wonderful world of marine wildlife at SEA LIFE Blankenberge, Belgium's premier aquarium and sanctuary for sea creatures. See dozens of remarkable fish and animals species splashing about. It's as fun as it is educational, and a must for all wildlife enthusiasts.
- * Admisson to SEA LIFE Blankenberge on the day of your choice
- * Admission to all educational presentations
- * A plan containing the presentation times
- * All the indoor areas are currently closed due to the COVID-19 situation. The seal sanctuary and the outdoor areas remain open * No pets allowed, with the exception of guide dogs for the blind The whole attraction is accessible for buggies, both indoors and outdoors. * Kids under 3 are free * Free entry for 1 companion per wheelchair user * Reduced tickets onsite for students
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.