- Get to know the Germanic traditions up close!
- Services carried out with guide accompaniment and total security.
- Visit to Parque Vila Germânica, stage of the Oktoberfest and of the great events of the Brazilian Capital of Beer, where shops sell souvenirs from the party and other Germanic themes.
On this tour, you will have the opportunity to learn a little more about Germanic culture and tradition. We will take a tour of the Historic Center with Biergarten, Cemitério dos Gatos (a unique attraction!), Alameda das Palmeiras and the Museum of the Colonial Family (optional). A photo stop at the postcard of the city that is the City Hall and we...
- City tour in Blumenau
- Tickets, food and personal expenses
- For assistance during your trip, please contact our local representative at: (47) 99979-7784 / (47) 3344-6792
- Knitwear shopping stop during the tour.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.