- Venture into an aquatic activity, enjoying new experiences in the Far North.
The rowing activities take place in Rio Branco, being possible to appreciate the Roraima landscape and its uniqueness, being able to see the Macuxis bridge. - Route distance: 14.7km Departure: Ponte do Cauamé - Arrival: Marina Rio Branco
- Executive Van Transportation
- Sup/kayak tour
- Riverside lunch
- Paddling Guide
- Photographic register
- Extras not mentioned
- You will need an attack backpack, light clothes, bathing suit, bath towel, sunscreen, sunglasses, repellent, hat or cap, boots or sneakers, water bottle, stank bag, quick snacks and good energy.
- Departure: Ponte do Cauamé - Arrival: Marina Rio Branco
- Route distance: 14.7km
- The minimum age to perform this activity is 5 years, so it is necessary to present an official document with a photo to prove the required age.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.