- Discover Boa Vista, where the history of the country's only capital located in the northern hemisphere began. Also getting to know points of Boa Vista today with its strong cultural plurality.
Boa Vista, capital of Roraima, a state that borders Venezuela and Guyana. Boa Vista is a city far from the traditional tourist axis of Brazil, therefore little known, but very interesting in terms of its modernist architecture, with large avenues, squares and bathed by the famous Rio Branco, which runs alongside the city. It will certainly be a spe...
- Private Transport
- Tour guide
- Food and drinks
- Personal expenses
- We recommend: Wear light clothing, sunscreen, sunglasses, cap or hat
- Canteen or squizzer
- Exchanged money
- The tour has access for people with reduced mobility
- The tour allows for Small Pet Friendly
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.