Discover one of Turkey’s natural treasures and take home with you some incredible pictures and unforgettable memories.
Your Private Pamukkale Tour will pick you up from your hotel in Bodrum and allow you to discover the natural wonders of Pamukkale, the “cotton castle”.
After a breakfast break in the Mugla CNS Center, the tour will stop at Karahay?t for a lunch break in the Pam Hotel and an hour long break for swimming. At around 1pm, arrive in Pamukkale and discover this amazing natural landscape. Formed by calcium-filled springs pouring down the mountainside, its glacier-white ridges and pools look like an Arct...
- Entrance fee
- Drop off at the hotel
- Pick-up available from the hotel
- Please bring swimwear, comfortable clothes and a change of clothes.
- This tour involves a fair amount of walking. Comfortable shoes are recommended.
- Not suitable for people with reduced mobilities.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
- Hotel exit:
- Pick-up available from the hotel or cruise port. Please call at least 48 hours in advance to confirm pick up details.