How many animals can you fit into 10 million litres of water? Quite a few, it turns out! Get your hands on a ticket for Europe's largest aquariums, and prepare for an amazing underwater adventure filled with unforgettable marine wildlife encounters. Watch over 50,000 animals swimming around one of the most impressive aquariums in the world, which ...
- * Skip-the-line entrance to the aquarium
- * Access to the permanent exhibitions
- * The “GRAND LARGE” experience (English & French) (please book at the information point onsite, limited availability)
- * No pets allowed, except for service animals * Lockers are available (€1, returned to you at the end) Children under 3 can join for free Please go directly to the security check point and show your smartphone ticket. Please check the venue website to find information on shows and activities offered on the day of your visit.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.