- Sepultura beach, with its green landscape and almost 100 meters in length, is ideal for beginners, shallow, calm waters with excellent visibility allow snorkeling to be carried out in complete safety, even for people who do not know how to swim.
Bombinhas is the Capital of Ecological Diving, with a great diversity of marine flora and fauna. If you visit Bombinhas, you cannot miss this unique experience. The tour includes accompanying guide, equipment and transfer to the beach.
- Equipment (mask, fins, life jacket and lycra shirt for protection). The activity is carried out with a full-face mask, which allows a greater radius of vision and greater ease of adaptation
- Drinks and food
- Congestion can occur on the road to Sepultura beach during holidays and summer season. This tour will not be canceled for weather reasons (rain
- Tour time is approximate.
- The Aqua Aventura tour takes place on Sepultura beach, transfer will be done by car/van. Beach items (umbrella, chairs...) cannot be taken in the vehicle
- We suggest bringing bathing suits, towels and sunscreen.
- Minimum age 7 years.
- For questions, confirmation or reconfirmation of schedules contact: 47 98898 8049 (whats app)
- The minimum age to perform this activity is 7 years, so it is necessary to present an official document with a photo to prove the required age.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.