- This activity needs a minimum of people to be carried out.
- The biggest adventure in Brazil! Rappel of 72m until reaching the lake the size of a football field with 80 meters deep. They are fantastic formations that will make you leave there "astonished".
Floating: For those who want to float in the crystal clear waters of one of the most incredible caves in the world, this is the ideal option! On this tour, you visit the Anhumas Abismo, descending to the cave by means of an electric rappel of 72 meters. The only way out of the cave is the same way. In addition to observing this majesty of nature an...
- Monitor/Instructor follow-up
- Equipment for flotation (mask, snorkel, wetsuit, shoes)
- Transport to the attraction
- Items and services not mentioned in the inclusions
- This activity requires a minimum of 02 people to be carried out.
- This tour may change on the day it will be carried out according to the schedule of the local Supplier and the maximum amount allowed in the attraction.
- **Attention: Minimum age allowed: From 12 years old and minimum weight of 30kg.
- Bring water, as there is no reception with a structure for sale on site.
- The day before the tour, training takes place at the Abyss center in the city.
- In low season: The rappel training must be carried out 01 day in advance of the tour and starting PUNCTUALLY at 18:00. If the person does not only abseil, but also dives, it is necessary to try on the wetsuit and leave equipment measurements after training at the dive operator.
- In high season: The rappel training must be carried out 02 days in advance of the tour and starting PUNCTUALLY at 18:00.
- For scuba diving it is necessary to have a professional diver certificate.
- Distance from the city center: 23.5 km
- **Attention: Required proof of vaccination at check-point. The day before the tour, a Check-point is carried out at the Abyss center in the city, where the team informs you of the tour time.
- We recommend that you do not drink alcohol or use drugs, for safety reasons.
- The minimum age to perform this activity is 12 years, so it is necessary to present an official document with a photo to prove the required age.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.