- Urban attraction, a unique activity with the aim of presenting the richness of the water resources of Bonito and Pantanal
The Bonito Aquarium houses rare fish and a great variety of species, with more than 3 thousand fish in a structure with aquariums and lakes, totaling more than 200 thousand liters of water. See up close large specimens of Jaús, Pintados, Dourados, Snakefish, Dogfish, Albino Fish and much more! Participate in fish feeding: At 8 pm on Tuesdays, Thurs...
- Tour with Monitor
- Transport to the attraction
- Lunch and drinks
- This tour may change on the day it will be carried out according to the schedule of the local Supplier and the maximum amount allowed in the attraction.
- only contemplative walk
- Has Accessibility
- Regular/shared transport does not go to the Farm Hotels: Hotel Cabanas, Hotel Carandá rural, Hotel Santa Esmeralda, Pousada Boyra, Canto do Bambu, Rancho Pantanal do Nabileque and Hotel Fazenda Cachoeira.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.