- Between crystal clear waters and schools of more than 30 different species, the feeling is of being in a real aquarium! Discover the Baía Bonita Ecological Reserve, just 7 km from the center of Bonito!
At the source of the Baía Bonita River, a float of approx. 900 m downstream. The visitor floats in the company of fish and appreciates a rich underwater vegetation, which gives the sensation of being in a real aquarium. The Baía Bonita River flows into the Formoso River, the largest in the region. To further enrich the tour, there is the option of ...
- Accompaniment by a guide accredited by MTUR
- Equipment for flotation (mask, snorkel, wetsuit, shoes)
- Transport to the attraction
- Lunch and drinks
- This tour may change on the day it will be carried out according to the schedule of the local Supplier and the maximum amount allowed in the attraction.
- We recommend tourists who wear glasses to wear contact lenses to take the tour. We provide eyewear covers to protect your eyewear during the tour. It is forbidden to float using only swimming goggles.
- Beard and Mustache: It is recommended to go on the tour with a clean beard, as some types and sizes of beards and mustaches can interfere with the sealing of the mask on the face and impair the enjoyment of the tour.
- Distance from the city center: 08 km.
- The city is very well signposted with signs where each tour takes place, in addition you will receive a map with the location of each attraction
- Our local representative is available to answer any questions you may have about the tour you have purchased.
- Children up to 7 years old are free, paying only fees.
- Equipment included: mask, snorkel, wetsuit up to 120 kg and neoprene boots.
- The reception is beautiful! With swimming pool, heated whirlpool, bar and restaurant, restrooms, changing rooms, luggage storage, pillow and museum.
- Above 120 kg, tourists must bring their own wetsuit.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.