- Enjoy your time in contact with nature! The Balneário do Sol is ideal to enjoy laziness, enjoy the zipline, contact with animals and many natural beauties on the banks of the Formoso river!
The banks of the Formoso River offer the possibility of swimming in the river, between Piraputangas, Curimbas and Dourados, with beautiful waterfalls being part of the scenery. The place has an excellent structure with: Restaurant, snack bar, restrooms, games rooms, children's pool with running water, playground, covered barbecue, trampoline, zip l...
- Transport to the attraction
- The attraction has a barbecue, no rental is necessary, availability is on a first-come, first-served basis
- Kiosk available at no cost with sink and barbecue, without reservation is on a first-come, first-served basis (it is necessary to take all the utensils you are going to use, grill, skewer...)
- Lunch and drinks
- Life jacket
- Canned drinks are allowed (glass bottles are not allowed)
- Allowed entry of food such as meats, snacks, etc.
- Kiosk available at no cost with sink and barbecue, without reservation is on a first-come, first-served basis (it is necessary to bring all the utensils you are going to use, grill, skewer...)
- Duration of the free tour, open from 08:00 to 17:00.
- Distance from the city center: 11.5 km
- Note: Regular/shared transport does not go to Fazenda Hotels: Hotel Cabanas, Hotel Carandá Rural, Hotel Santa Esmeralda, Pousada Boyrá, Canto do Bambu, Rancho Pantanal do Nabileque and Hotel Fazenda Cachoeira.
- This tour may change on the day it will be carried out according to the schedule of the local Supplier and the maximum amount allowed in the attraction.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.