- On the banks of the Rio Formoso, an incredible structure awaits you!
The Formoso River, known for its crystal clear waters and thriving aquatic life with fish of the piraputanga, curimba and dorado species that transform the water into the ideal setting for taking ''that'' refreshing bath. It is a quiet and very spacious resort.
- Volleyball court
- Transport to the location
- Barbecue grill
- Life jacket
- Food and drinks
- This tour may change on the day it will be carried out according to the schedule of the local Supplier and the maximum amount allowed in the attraction.
- Distance from the city center: 11 km
- Free Duration: Open from 8:00 am to 4:30 pm.
- Tour still closed, no opening date.
- Allowed to take drinks and food even in the barbecue area
- Recommended for all ages
- Regular/shared transport does not go to the Farm Hotels: Hotel Cabanas, Hotel Carandá rural, Hotel Santa Esmeralda, Pousada Boyra, Canto do Bambu, Rancho Pantanal do Nabileque and Hotel Fazenda Cachoeira.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.