- On the banks of the Rio Formoso, an incredible structure awaits you!
The trails inside and around the island take you to 07 bathing decks on the city's main river, the Rio Formoso, known for its crystal clear waters and thriving aquatic life with fish of the piraputanga, curimba and dourado species that transform the water into the scenery. ideal for taking ''that'' refreshing bath. It is a quiet and very spacious S...
- Volleyball court
- Barbecue grill
- Life jacket
- Transport to the attraction
- This tour may change on the day it will be carried out according to the schedule of the local Supplier and the maximum amount allowed in the attraction.
- Distance from the city center: 11 km
- Free Duration: Open from 8:00 am to 4:30 pm.
- Tour still closed, no opening date.
- Allowed to take drinks and food even in the barbecue area
- Recommended for all ages
- The city is very well signposted with signs where each tour takes place, in addition you will receive a map with the location of each attraction
- Our local representative is available to answer any questions you may have about the tour you have purchased.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.